Certified GrowthMaster Services
What does a growth hacker/master/lead do?
- Ensures that the number of tests for your service level are hit on schedule.
- Analyzes the data from the tests to find high leverage growth opportunities.
- Help your team focus on the right ideas that impact your key business objectives. Prioritize the ideas for execution.
- Manages the growth hacking process. Make sure that the team is on agenda.
The minimum contract is 6 months and includes:
- Growth Meetings with Test Launches
- Idea Brainstorming Sessions
Daily Activities of Growth Master
- Evangelize growth across the company
- Contribute Ideas against Defined Objectives
- Facilitates the implementation of growth tests
- Seeks new growth opportunities
Minimum 6-month commitment on all contracts
1 Enterprise user of Aha software included (additional users available at $ 124/mo)